This fantasy collection includes 19 brushes totally, a perfect addition to your makeup brushes.
Synthetic Fiber, Aluminum Tube, Plastic Handle
1. Unicorn 16 pieces makeup brush set - DB1603
2. Kabuki Brush - DB03
3. Fan Brush - DB08
4. Heart-shaped Foundation Brush - DB09
Unicorn makeup brush set - DB1603:
01 Powder Brush: Expertly sweep on blush, bronzer, and finishing powder.
02 Angled Blush Brush: Perfect for buffing in contour or depositing blush on the apples of the cheeks.
03 Highlight Brush: The brush can be used to do blush and highlighter.
04 Contour Brush: Shaped to define the forehead and cheekbones.
05 Flat Kabuki Brush: Apply liquid or cream products such as foundation and primer.
06 Smokey Brush: Smudge darker shades of a smokey eye look.
07 Blending Eye Shadow Brush: Apply or combine shadow shades.
08 Angled Eye Shadow Brush: Used to brighten eye base or highlight, large paint coverage.
09 Eyeshadow Brush: Packs on eyeshadows and shades and works for any area of the eye.
10 Concealer Brush: Use it to apply concealer on the eyelid.
11 Eyeshadow Brush: Packs on shades in small areas.
12 Flat Definer Brush: Delivers sharp lines with creamy eyeliner.
13 Angled Eye Liner Brush: Use it to apply liner with precision.
14 Lip Brush: Use it to define lips, soften pencil lines and apply color.
15 Lip Liner Brush: Use it to define lips, soften pencil lines and apply color.
16 Spoolie Brush: Use it to shape and groom brows into perfect arches.
Brushes Care Tips:
1. If it's a brush you use daily, we recommend washing it weekly with soft soap warm water.
2. Lather the bristles with Brush Shampoo and rinse under water until the water runs clear.
3. Try not to fully submerge the base of the bristles in water or your cruelty-free bristles may detach from the form.
4. After rinsing, smooth brush head back into original form and lay flat to dry.
5. Let dry overnight and wake up to a refreshed brush for your morning makeup routine!
There might be a little misshapen on the fan brush when you received.
The shape can be corrected by the following methods:
Please use the steam or boiled water to iron the bristles (do not iron the Ferrule ), then wipe it with a dry towel, and finally let it dry naturally.
If you mind this little misshapen, please choose other items without a fan brush.