* 15 pieces Rose Gold Makeup Brushes Set
* Makeup Brush Quick Cleaner
15 pieces Rose Gold Makeup Brushes Set:
* Hair: Premium Synthetic hair / Natural Goat hair
* Ferrule: Shiny rose golden aluminum tube
* Handle: Black wooden handle
This brush set contains:
1. Powder Brush: Expertly sweep on blush, bronzer, and finishing powder.
2. Angled Foundation Brush: Apply liquid or cream products such as foundation and primer.
3. Blush Brush: Perfect for buffing in contour or depositing blush on the apples of the cheeks.
4. Contour Brush: Shaped to define the forehead and cheekbones.
5. Foundation Brush : Apply liquid or cream produts such as foundation and primer.
6. Blending Brush: Apply and combine shadow shades.
7. Eyeshadow Brush: Packs on eyeshadows and shades and works for any area of the eye.
8. Eyeshadow Brush: Use it for darker shades on the eyelid.
9. Eyeshadow Brush : Packs on eye shadows and shades on the eyelid.
10. Blending Brush: Use it for depositing color into the crease, defining shapes, tapping color on the lower lash line, or smudging color.
11. Smokey Eye Brush: Smudge darker shades of a smokey eye look.
12. Fan Brush: Perfect for sweeping on highlight and sweeping away excess powder.
13. Angled Eyebrow Brush: Use it to apply liner with precision.
14. Lip Brush: Synthetic hair. Use it to define lips, soften pencil lines and apply color.
15. Flat Eyeliner Brush: Delivers sharp lines with creamy eyeliner.
Brushes Care Tips:
1. If it's a brush you use daily, we recommend washing it weekly with soft soap warm water.
2. Lather the bristles with Brush Shampoo and rinse under water until the water runs clear.
3. Try not to fully submerge the base of the bristles in water or your cruelty-free bristles may detach from the form.
4. After rinsing, smooth brush head back into original form and lay flat to dry.
5. Let dry overnight and wake up to a refreshed brush for your morning makeup routine!
There might be a little misshapen on the fan brush when you received.
The shape can be corrected by the following methods:
Please use the steam or boiled water to iron the bristles (do not iron the Ferrule ), then wipe it with a dry towel, and finally let it dry naturally.
If you mind this little misshapen, please choose other items without a fan brush.