Quick-drying fibrous hair
- Full and fine hair texture with even layers.
- After the wire bending process, the hair is wavy, and the elasticity is moderate and soft.
- Some of brushes use wool hair ,with soft touch. Easy to apply makeup and clean.
Glassy orifice tube
- Gold-plated aluminum tube, shiny as mirror.
- Thickened design, durable and difficult to deform.
Creative brush handle
- The brush handle uses resin and the pattern borrows from the vertical pattern of cactus.
- One-piece molding, the surface is sprayed with comfortable coating.
- Smooth feel and flexible application.
01 Powder brush
Flat tube arc-shaped bristles, rich and dense hair volume, hair peaks are slender and soft,
do not shed hair, expertly sweep on blush, bronzer, and finishing powder.
02 Contour Brush
Smaller arc-shaped bristles that conform to the contours of the face and
easy to control shadow area.
03 Foundation Brush
The bristles are solid and soft, do not wast powder and leave no brush marks.
The sloping brush head is easy to apply, including details such as the corners of the eyes and nose,
making it easy to create a seamless base
04 Blush Brush
The brush head is flame-shaped, round and plump, easily grasping powder
without heavy hands, it can smudge blush with natural temperament,
weakening the edge line
05 Highlight Brush
Arc-shaped bristles, convenient for controlling the highlight position,
suitable for brightening the bridge of the nose, t area, etc.
06 Large Eyeshadow Brush
Flat tube arc-shaped bristles, rich in hair volume, good powder adhesion,
suitable for large area of eye shadow
07 Blending Brush
Made of goat hair,this loose, dome-shaped brush is perfect for blending eyeshadow.
08 Blending Brush
Middle size,mad of goat hair,apply and combine shadow shades 09 Blending Brush.
09 Blending Brush
Middle size,mad of goat hair, apply and combine shadow shades.
10 Eyeshadow Brush
It's great for getting very precise, intricate, and detailed eye looks.
11 Pencil Brush
Small tapered bristle head designed to get close to the lash line for blending your
favorite shadow or liner. Works for buffing and blending creams powders and eye pencils.
12 Concealer Brush
The flat top gives all over, even coverage. The small bristle head is perfect for the hard to reach,
yet delicate areas of the face, such as around the eyes, nose and mouth. Get fantastic coverage
and touch up perfection every time.
13 Lip Brush
UUse it to define lips, soften pencil lines and apply color.
14 Eyebrow Brush
Angled eyebrow brush to shape and define eyebrows.
How to clean
- If you use brushes everyday, wash them weekly with soft soap and warm water.
- Foam the bristles with shampoo and rinse until the water is clean.
- Avoid immersing the root of the bristles completely in water, otherwise the bristles may fall off.
- After rinsing, return the brush head to its original shape and lay it flat to dry.
- Let them dry overnight , wake up with refreshed brush for your morning makeup routine!