How Many Makeup Brushes are in your Daily Routine?
The 5 foundational makeup brushes for everyday
Pulling off a glowy 5-minute face can come down to just 5 brushes: one each for foundation, blush, bronzer, eyeshadow, and concealer. Having each of these in your bag will allow you put on a full face of makeup without having to clean brushes in between applying different products – but they still fit inside a small, transportable makeup bag.
Brush #1: Foundation
- Why foundation: Foundation evens out your skin, covering any redness or discoloration
- Characteristics of a good foundation brush: large in bristle surface area with denser bristles
- Why this works well: The large bristles allow you to spread product across your face quickly, and the denser bristles minimize streaking
- We recommend: Neon Green - Foundation Brush
Brush #2: Blush
- Why blush: once you even out your skin with foundation, you want to bring life and dimension back into your face with a flush of color
- Characteristics of a good blush brush: fluffy and soft with less dense bristles
- Why this works well: the less dense bristles allow you to pick up a light amount of product; then swirl it onto your face in a subtle looking rather than harsh way
- We recommend: Fantasy II - 11 piece Synthetic Brush Set
Brush #3: Bronzer
- Why bronzer: worn either alone on top of foundation or paired with blush, bronzer gives a gorgeous sun-kissed look
- Characteristics of a good bronzer brush: fluffy and angled
- Why this works well: The fluffy bristles allow you to pick up a light amount of product; angled bristles allow for easy contouring along your cheekbones
We recommend: Neon Purple - 10 Pieces Synthetic Makeup Brush Set
Brush #4: Eyeshadow
- Why eyeshadow: wearing 1-3 shades of shadow helps your makeup look complete
- Characteristics of a good eyeshadow brush: small, fluffy, and domed
- Why this works well: the bristles are forgiving yet structured enough to apply pigment to the lid, crease, and brow bone
We recommend: Soft Pink - 15 Pieces Eye Brush Set
Brush #5: Concealer
- Why concealer: tones down redness or discoloration, and when applied to the under eye area can make your eyes look brighter
- Characteristics of a good concealer brush: longer, soft-feeling bristles
- Why this works well: soft bristles allow you to gently, comfortably apply product to the delicate under eye area
We love: Dream of Color - 15 Pieces Colourful Makeup Brush Set
And that’s it!
Welcome to subscribe to get $ 10 for your first order!
Tiktok: https: //www.tiktok.com/@docolor_official
INS MX: https://www.instagram.com/docolor_official.mx/
See you next time!
Congratulations to all these #Dcoolorbabies and thank ya'll for the love and support to us!